Respecting and protecting your privacy and personal information is very important to us.
The website www.thebusinessart.ist
are owned by Judith Hartlmaier - jh creative consulting, a company located in the State of Hamburg, Germany.
We offer consulting and leadership development services and collect personal data to comply with all regulations and to design the best experiences possible.
We protect your privacy and data by:
- Never selling or sharing your data with other organisations that are not needed to offer the services to you.
- Taking all possible measures to protect your data from external abuse or access.
- Giving individuals access to their personal data according to their rights and dealing with any such requests made in a timely manner.
- Giving you the option to opt out and unsubscribe from communication services such as newsletters.
- Deleting your data if you request us to.
- information you provide to us on our website or else.
You may be asked to provide personal information voluntarily on our website, e.g. via contact buttons, download forms or when you sign up for our newsletter. You may be asked to provide personal information such as your name, contact details, company name, location and communication preference in order to receive information or submit inquiries to us. We may also collect personal information at events, when you take part in surveys or through business and marketing interactions we may have with you. When you interact or communicate with us, you may choose to provide additional information and we will keep copies of any such communications for our records. We will state the type of information and reason why you are asked to provide personal information at the point you are asked to provide it and inform you about voluntary or compulsory collection of personal information and the consequences, if existing, of not providing the information.
- information automatically through our websites.
We may use personal information we collect for various reasons, such as to:
- provide, operate, optimize and maintain our websites.
- respond to your online requests and to provide you with information and access to resources or services required by you.
- send you information for marketing purposes.
- manage our websites, system administration and security.
- customize and improve the content and navigation or layout of our websites.
- identify any server problems, network problems or other IT issues.
- better understand the preferences of our visitors and compile aggregated statistics about site usage.
- conduct research and development to improve our services.
Public Information and Third-Party Websites
- Blog: You can find public blogs on our websites. If you add information in comments on our blog it may be read, collected and used by others. If you added personal information to our blog and you want it removed, contact us. In case we are unable to remove your information, we will inform you why.
- Social media platforms and widgets: Social media features are embedded in our websites, such as share buttons. These websites may set a cookie for proper feature functioning and may collect information about your IP address and the page you are visiting on our website. Social media widgets and features are either hosted on our website directly or by a third-party provider. Our social media platform presences include LinkedIn, Xing, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Your interaction with and any kind of information, communication or content submitted to us via these platforms are done at your own risk and are subject to the privacy policies of the companies providing the service. We have no control over the platform or their users.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Your data protection rights include:
- access, correction, update or request for deletion of your personal data. We take reasonable steps to ensure the reliability for its intended use, accuracy, completeness, and it being up to date of the data we collect for our use. For accessing, correcting, updating or deleting your personal data or altering your data or marketing preferences you can contact us directly at any time via email at email@example.com. In accordance with applicable laws we will consider your request.
- You can object to processing of your personal data, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal data, if you are a resident of the EEA. In this case, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can withdraw your consent for collecting your data at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of any processing conducted before your withdrawal.
Our service providers:
Opt-out and choices
As a visitor who has opted in to our marketing emails you can opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our marketing messages. You can also opt-out by emailing us using the contact details provided above.
To protect your personal information from misuse, loss, disclosure, unauthorized access, alteration and destruction, we take all reasonable technical and organizational measures.